Heater Repair & Maintenance in Barrow County
Heating Company in Winder & the Surrounding Cities
During the winter months, the temperatures in Georgia can drop down, turning your home into a chilly environment. Having a heater that functions properly is important and so is having a go-to heating repair company in case your heater suddenly breaks down. At Absolute Comfort Air, we can handle all your heater repair or furnace repair and maintenance needs. As an experienced local AC and heating company, we understand that when your home or business is cold, it can be uncomfortable and difficult to get on with your day. This is why we strive to provide prompt, reliable heating service day and night.
Get the ideal warm, cozy environment you deserve. Contact our Winder heater repair pros now for heater repairs and maintenance in Barrow County and beyond.
Signs You Need Heater Repair
A heater that won’t turn on is in obvious need of service, but there are many other signs to watch out for that are less obvious. It’s important to familiarize yourself with what to watch out for so that you can call for heater service before it breaks down completely.
Call a technician if you’ve asked any of the following:
- Why is my heater making strange noises? Do you hear loud grinding, squealing, or banging sounds? If you have a gas furnace, it may have dirty burners or a pilot light that needs adjusting. Other causes of loud noises include problems with your furnace’s blower wheel, heat exchanger, or blower belts.
- Why does my heater smell bad? Heaters often have an odor when they are turned on for the first time at the beginning of the season, but if it doesn’t go away, your system may have a bigger issue.
- Why is my heating bill higher than usual? Has your energy bill spiked, but your home still isn’t warm? It could be that your heater isn’t working efficiently and needs a tune-up or repair.
- Why are there cold spots in my home? Your heater needs service if your home is being heated unevenly, leaving some rooms warm and other rooms cold.
- Why is my heater short cycling? Have you noticed your heater frequently cycling on and off? Short cycling may be caused by dirty air filters or a faulty thermocouple.
Benefits of Heating System Maintenance
Whether you are noticing minor issues with your furnace or it has completely stopped working, our expert team can get to you right away. We’ll start with a consultation to learn the exact source of the HVAC issues you are currently experiencing. We will then diagnose the unit and make any heating repairs or replacements that are necessary. In addition, we will offer regular maintenance service to keep your unit functioning at its best.
Why is furnace maintenance important?
- Keeps your heater is at optimal function levels and will remain that way all through winter
- Catches any potentially dangerous situations
- Prepares you for the imminent need of replacement
- Reduces energy cost
- Increases energy efficiency
- You get the most out of your unit
Schedule Your Heater Repair Appointment Today
Absolute Comfort Heating & Air is a family-owned, fully licensed and local heating company that serves Barrow County residents, as well as North Gwinnett, Hall, and Jackson Counties.
We service all brands of heaters and furnaces and will inspect your unit to determine the product that fits your needs and your budget. Our team is there when you need us and if you experience an emergency situation with your heating unit, we can work with you for emergency services. When you make your appointment, be sure to also ask about our comprehensive Comfort Club Maintenance Plan!
Ensure your home or business is ready for the winter months and contact us today!