Heating & AC Repair in Braselton, GA
Expert Braselton Heater & AC Repair
When your heating or cooling system stops working, you need a company you can trust to respond quickly and professionally. With Absolute Comfort Air, that’s exactly what you’ll get! Trusted in the area for more than 27 years, we’re the go-to HVAC company for residents of Barrow, Jackson, Hall, and North Gwinnett Counties.
Why Choose Absolute Comfort Air?
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Our technicians are background checked and drug tested
- We offer top-quality products from the best brands
- We offer convenient maintenance plans to extend the life of your systems
If you need Braselton ac repair or heating services, give us a call today at (770) 999-9682.
Braselton AC Repair & Replacement in Braselton
Our experienced team of Braselton AC repair professionals offers the full range of air conditioning services in Braselton. From installations and repairs to preventative maintenance services, we can provide you with the solution you need at a price that fits your budget. For your convenience, we offer financing options through Payzer’s Service Finance or Green Sky to make it easier for you to move forward with large projects.
Like Saving Money?Click below to view and print our latest special offers!
5 Signs You Need AC Repair
1. Leak around the unit – If you’re noticing water pooling up at the base of your unit, you either have a leaking condensate line or your unit is freezing over and the ice is melting. If your unit is freezing over, check that your air filter isn’t too dirty to obstruct proper airflow.
2. Loud noises – All air conditioners are going to make some noise. But if something sounds loose or the rattling is so loud that you have to turn up the TV then something has gone awry.
3. Strange smells – Strange musky smells from your air vents could be the result of ducts that need to be cleaned. But if you smell something burning coming from your air vents in the summer time then call in your Braselton AC repair pros because something is wrong with your AC.
4. Blowing warm air – If you’re not getting cold air, check your air filter. It could also be that your evaporator coil is too dirty to cool the air properly.
5. Rising utility bills – When your unit isn’t working at 100% it could need more electricity to keep the thermostat at the desired temperature. While you won’t notice this with your indoor environment you will notice this overtime when you go to pay the monthly utility bill.
Heater Repair, Installation & Tune-Ups
Can’t remember the last time you had your heater serviced? If not, you run the risk of having your heater malfunction or completely break down when you need it. Make sure your heater is in top working order with heating services from Absolute Comfort. Our Braselton heater repair pros have the knowledge and tools to complete any job with efficiency and attention to detail. As always, your complete satisfaction is our top priority.
Protect your investment with regular scheduled heating maintenance through our Comfort Club Maintenance Plan. For an affordable price, you can enjoy two hassle-free tune-ups per year plus priority response and additional discounts on service.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Did you know that the quality of the air inside the average home is often worse than the air outside? No matter where you live, it’s a good idea to consider indoor air quality services from an HVAC professional. Over time, the duct systems in your home can become filled with dirt, dust, pet dander, and other contaminants that ultimately end up in the air you breathe. For allergy sufferers especially, this can cause health problems. Air purifiers can be a great way to combat this problem. Absolute Comfort Air also offers humidifier and dehumidifier services to balance humidity levels and make your home more comfortable.
We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your HVAC service needs. Contact us today for prompt service.