Heating & Air in Jefferson, GA
Trusted Jefferson HVAC Repair Professionals At Your Service
When you need heating and air in Jefferson, GA, make the trusted choice: Absolute Comfort Air. With nearly 30 years of experience in the HVAC business, our team has performed countless repairs and installations in Jackson County and have earned a reputation for our exceptional customer service and meticulous workmanship.
There are many reasons to choose Absolute Comfort Air:
- We offer convenient financing options
- We offer amazing benefits through our Comfort Club program
- We are highly reviewed by many satisfied clients
- We are available for emergency service
Send us an email to request an appointment for heating and air in Jefferson, GA.
Prompt AC Repair, Replacement & New Installation
Is your air conditioner making strange sounds? Is it leaking fluids or constantly cycling on and off without adequately cooling your home? If so, now is the time to call for repairs. Our Jefferson AC repair specialists can thoroughly assess the condition of your air conditioning unit and recommend the necessary fixes. Sometimes, the repair is as simple as changing out a dirty, clogged air filter or addressing a fixable mechanical issue. Other times, when the cost of repairs is more than the overall value of your unit, it may be advisable to consider a full AC system replacement. Rest assured that we will provide you with our honest, professional opinion so that you can make an informed choice on how to proceed.
Comprehensive Heater Repair in Jefferson
Is your furnace, heat pump, or other heating system on the fritz? Absolute Comfort Air is committed to your absolute comfort during the cold months! We fix a variety of heating systems and offer quality full-system replacements to keep you warm. Be sure to also ask about our comprehensive maintenance services to extend the life of your heater, avoid breakdowns, and keep it working optimally.
Why does my heater smell?
- Heater smells like rotten eggs: If your system is natural gas system and smells like rotten eggs or sulfur, you may have a natural gas leak. Make sure everyone, including pets, leaves the house, then call your gas company immediately.
- Heater smells like hot metal/burning: If you have an electric system and it smells hot metal burning or like burning plastic, immediately call for heater service. You may have a potentially dangerous problem with deteriorating wiring.
- Heater emitting dead animal smell: If you smell a dead animal, check your ductwork to see if a rodent has made its way in the ventilation or inside the air handler itself. You can also give us a call and we’ll check for you!
- Heater smells musty or mildewy: If you smell a dirty sock smell or burning or dusty smell, these are usually common odors for start up of the system in the fall that are caused by dust and mold burning out of the vents and off the coil. These smells should stop within a few minutes. Our Jefferson heater repair experts suggest you get the coil cleaned (if needed) and filters changed prior to starting it up the first time to prevent as much of this smell as possible, especially if you have allergies.
Duct Repair & Installation
Damaged air ducts can have a big impact on your home comfort and the efficiency of your HVAC system. From air leaks to poor indoor air quality, ducts in disrepair can cause a number of issues that can increase your energy bills or even cause illness. Absolute Comfort Air can inspect your ducts for any signs of damage and recommend the appropriate course of action. We repair, replace, and install new duct systems for Jefferson homes.
Schedule Your Next HVAC Repair Service!
In addition to our heating and cooling services, we can also help you with duct repairs and installations, ductless mini split systems, indoor air quality services, and more! We’re your one-stop shop for all of your HVAC needs in Jefferson, GA.
Discover the Absolute Comfort difference – call (770) 999-9682 today to schedule an appointment for heating and air in Jefferson, GA!